If you’re in need of a building to meet your rural/farm requirements, then Steel Shed Systems have a wide range of existing designs available, but also the ability to custom design and make sheds to suit your budget, specific needs, and site location. We’ll work with you or your contractor directly on site.
If you’re after a large hay shed, a secure space in which to store and protect your valuable equipment, a structure to house stock food, or a replacement for that barn that’s falling down, tell us about your vision and we will make it possible.
Our wide range of options for all rural sheds mean we can include panel construction for freezers and coolers, dividers, windows, or sliding and roller doors, as well as giving you wide spacing.
Our rural buildings are built tough and designed to stand up to the toughest weather conditions New Zealand can throw at them, whether it’s extreme heat, high winds, hail, or snow. Our easy-clean surfaces are also able to withstand high-pressure washing. All our sheds come with a 10 year warranty, meaning you can have total confidence in our product. And it’s all at a price that’s cost-effective.
Our rural buildings are suitable for:
- Feed Storage
- Operation Sheds
- Hay Sheds
- Silage Covering
- Utility Sheds
- Wintering Barns
- Secure Vehicle / Machinery Storage
Features and design options include:
- 9-14m Eco Series spans
- Spans up to 35m in Cold Form Series
- We can design and build, in our Structural Series, if you prefer hot formed structural steel portals.
- Custom design available
- Spacious designs
- Various cladding options on offer
- Unlimited colour options
- Portal frames can be integrated to support gantry cranes and extra loads
- Fast speed of erection covers your valuable equipment quickly and reduces costs
- No double lining and fewer perching areas reduces bird problems
- High tensile steel
- Easy-clean, high-pressure washable
- All resources used are 100% locally made
- Our sheds are made using the latest design and engineering technology
- 10 year warranty